Re: Kick off discussions

From: Andrey Rybka (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX) <arybka@bloomberg.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 17:19:46 -0000
To: public-browserext@w3.org, anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com
We had couple of discussions and wanted to kick this off when all vendors agree to participate.  Stay tuned hopefully will get all responses soon.

Thanks

From: anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com At: Mar  4 2016 12:06:04
To: jkingston@mozilla.com, public-browserext@w3.org
Subject: Re: Kick off discussions

On 2016-03-04 16:22, Jonathan Kingston wrote:
> Hi I have been following this list for a while and didn't see much activity.
>
> Is there any plan to start to agree upon common functionality within browsers.

Who are you asking?

AFAIK the browser vendors intend to deal with extensions outside of the W3C.

Related:
http://arewewebextensionsyet.com/
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2015Oct/0071.html
https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/issues/42#issuecomment-166705416