Re: All-day WG meeting in May

The spring has in past years been an incredibly busy time for me and my coworker as historically we have held our developer’s conference in early June (although I do not know when it will be this year, I await the public announcement like anyone else). So dedicating a full day to anything is very difficult until the second half of June most years.

Keen on the idea of another virtual F2F though, and scheduling difficulties aside I'd also be happy to participate!

– Patrick