Re: WebDriver BiDi Meeting in Berlin, Dec 1, 2022

Thanks to Google and Mozilla for organising this.

We can discuss this further in next weeks meeting but since there is a
"limited" amount of people (I know 14 isn't really limited) can we please
make sure that we have means for other WG members to join remotely.

As with all meetings, this meeting will be bound by the usual WG rules.

David

--
David