RE: TPAC Agenda

I have created an agenda[1] for our meeting. It's pretty sparse for now 😊

-John
[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webdriver/2019-TPAC

From: Christian Bromann <christian.bromann@saucelabs.com>
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 1:53 AM
To: Simon Stewart <simon_stewart@apple.com>
Cc: John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com>; public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org
Subject: Re: TPAC Agenda

Hi,

The topic on long running sessions was pushed by Steve who is no longer with Sauce and it got stale. I will follow up with Thomas Boyles who runs Platform Engineering if there is still interest and if a proposal can be made prior TPAC. I second Simons suggestion on bidirectional communication and CDP overlap.

Cheers
Christian