Re: Next publication of the WebDriver Specification.

I think it would be better to have this in a future version. This is not to
say that it is not important but if I can limit the scope to what is there
we can get the cogs working. For the most part implementors are working off
the Living Spec version and this to make sure we are doing our deliverables
for the working group.

Though if others thought we needed it sooner I am happy to go with that
approach too.

David