Re: Moving the spec forward to Rec

From: Simon Stewart <simon.m.stewart@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 18:19:16 +0100
To: "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Cc: Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>, David Burns <dburns@mozilla.com>, public-browser-tools-testing <public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org>
I saw that there were some concerns about the cookie tests that are
currently preventing us from moving forward. Fortunately, Jim Evans, in the
implementation of the IE driver for the Selenium project, has these
passing. We've yet to merge the results into the published results, but the
raw results can be found here:
https://gist.github.com/jimevans/2f8e6b3138bd771647cc711848d0609b (note,
these include all the existing tests, not just those for Level 1 of the
spec. David Burns will perform the necessary excisions and add them to the
results)

Kind regards,

Simon