Re: WebDriver Test Suite

Thanks, James! I didn't know about the web-platform-tests as a general W3C thing. I guess it makes sense that webdriver would be one piece in a bigger validation process. I'll see if I can get wptrunner going with current tests then look for something to dig into as an easy first contribution.

--
Jonathan Lipps
Director of Open Source