Re: Need to request transition to CR this month for WebDriver

Mostly for the benefit of Mike and Philippe!

Current status is, the spec is going through a lot of bug fixes at the
moment to get the spec into shape.

Test suite is being worked on by Microsoft and Google has hired a
contractor to help get the test suite in place.

It is great to see this much effort going in!

David