Re: Choosing a CR end date

Hi Simon,

I think the W3C process requires 4 weeks between the date we transition to
Proposed Recommendation and the date we finally publish the final Rec.
Those 4 weeks are provided for all the W3C Advisory Committee reps to
review the spec and WBS survey
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/webdriver-cr/ and to indicate whether
they support making the spec a Rec or whether they have objections.

That suggests we’d need to set the CR end date at mid-August in order to
provide time to do the transition to PR plus the 4 weeks for AC review.

  —Mike

Simon Stewart <simon.m.stewart@gmail.com>, 2017-03-29 16:47 +0100:

--
Michael[tm] Smith https://people.w3.org/mike