Re: Implicit Wait

+1 to having implicit waits. There are about 7 PHP drivers and a billion JS
drivers which might be using this and it's not going to be easy updating
them.

Looking at FirefoxDriver, and going on what Jim said, we have 2 drivers
that don't wait for interactable from the Selenium project. With this in
mind, I vote +1 on keeping Selenium's existing behaviour for the majority
of drivers which is to *NOT* wait for interactability.

David