Re: Implicit Wait

Let me get this straight: implicit waits are now inconsistently defined and
implemented, and there doesn't even appear to be strong support for whether
users should use this feature at all. So expanding the spec to cover all
the possible scenarios for implicit waits is less work and less complicated
than simply removing the feature? OK

-- Jason