Re: Response data should always be in a top-level "value" property.

Simon,

Simon Stewart <simon.m.stewart@gmail.com> writes:

> OK, so I think we have consensus here: MS, Apple, Google, and the
> Selenium project are all in favour of this change. Mozilla's position
> is negative, but I believe that they're okay with following the group
> decision. Are we agreed?

I believe we are agreed.

As I said earlier, we were not opposed to the change as much as the
timing of it, but we believe we can adapt in a reasonable time frame.

For the followers of geckodriver, we just made a v0.11.1 release which
does _not_ contain the {value: …} wrapping change discussed in this
thread.  We aim to have that in v0.12.0.