Re: [15.3 Element] takesElementScreenshot question

I think 1. should be done. The Java bindings, I am sure there is a good
reason, is weird in that it forces people to do a cast or it uses an
Augmentor to get what it needs. The c# bindings have similar things to keep
parity.

The client bindings should be able to try do anything that it wants and the
server should just error if it can't do it. This is what the Python and
Ruby clients do currently.

David