Re: confusion regarding Fullscreen and Maximize

John,

Fullscreen is not the same as maximised as some browsers ask permission
when moving into fullscreen mode. We would need to be able to allow people
to go fullscreen and not be blocked by the doorhanger. On some browsers
(maybe just Firefox) there is a property that you can read to see if the UA
is in fullscreen mode.

As for maximised I can see doing this all within resize. If a user wants to
go to maximised they would need to do something like  in
driver.maximise_window()

```
def maximise_window(self):
     render_surface_dimensions = driver.execute_script("return {height:
window.screen.availHeight, width: window.screen.availWidth}")
     driver.set_window_size(render_surface_dimensions[height],
render_surface_dimensions[width])
```

Instead of calling `driver.maximize_window()` and letting that send it over
the wire. I don't mind either way really.

David