Re: Controlling the browser environment/settings

On 27/03/2014 15:48, Luke Inman-Semerau wrote:

> It's giving me grief on Android thus far since enabling "airplane
> mode" will then cut the http server communication with our 'server' we
> run on device to interpret commands.

This is exactly what I was expecting might happen.

James, I suggest raising a webdriver bug[1] so we can discuss this in
depth with other UA folk. I think this type of feature is useful
especially as we move into the mobile world.

David

[1]
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/enter_bug.cgi?comment=&blocked=20860&short_desc=[WebDriver
Spec]%3A &product=Browser Test%2FTools WG&component=WebDriver