Next Face to Face

From: Simon Stewart <simon.m.stewart@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 14:37:15 +0000
To: public-browser-tools-testing <public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org>
Hi,

When should we have our next face to face meeting? I know that Andreas
(who's working on the Opera implementation) and I (co-editor of the spec)
are both going to be at GTAC this year. Would anyone be interested in a
face to face meeting during that week (GTAC is on April 23-24)?

Alternatively, or as well if people have the appetite, Selenium Conf (June
10-12) will have the majority of the Selenium OSS team, and (I believe)
representatives from each of the currently public implementations in the
same place at the same time. It would be great to have a face to face after
the conference.

Does anyone have any opinions on these suggestions?

Regards,

Simon