Re: Proposal - change takesElementScreenshot to use takeScreenshot with a parameter

As it stands, the takeScreenshot command names mirror the same pattern as
the findElement command names (which, for reference, are "findElement" and
"findChildElement" in the case of a single element). I'd like to maintain
consistency in the way that command names are structured.

If the consensus here is to adopt this model for screenshot, we should
apply it consistently throughout the spec.

FTR, I'm ambivalent about the change, and we've got mechanisms in place in
selenum to allow us to allow us to make changes to the protocol (at least
in the code that we control)

Simon