Re: WebDriver Face To Face Agenda - Time to think what will be discussed.

One thing I'd like to see brought up is visibility checks and scrolling
behaviour.
We've claimed in the past WebDriver should emulate a user, going the extra
mile to scroll an element into view or click the visible area of an element.
In practice there's a lot of ambiguity in that area and the JS code that
currently does that in the atoms see frequent behaviour changes.
If we could define the desired behaviour for such edge cases
(partially-hidden elements, elements outside the viewport) that would
remove a lot of confusion.

Eran