RE: Registration for June 2013 face-to-face meeting now open

Good morning Mike, so glad that the working group is getting together for a face-to-face next month!

I am not filling out the survey because my answers are more complex than "yes" or "no".

I have no preference between the 13th and/or 14th of June. If we don't meet that Friday, I'll spend the day in the city.

I also have no meal preferences.

However, I may not be able to attend in person. That part is unclear right now, as I await travel approval from my boss. The sticking point is that it's at the end of our fiscal year and I may have burned my allotted travel budget already. I'm waiting to hear.

So, I don't want any decisions on dates/times to be influenced by my choices. Worst case, I will attend remotely.

-John