RE: Mobile Web book in French: thank you note

just seconding;

my best regards..

> From: k.scheppe@telekom.de
> To: public-bpwg@w3.org
> Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 08:54:43 +0100
> Subject: RE: Mobile Web book in French: thank you note
>
> Thanks for all your help, Francois.
> You were one of the factors that kept this group going for so long.
>
> -- Kai

Utility...........: Does the user perceive the functions in the system as useful and fit for the purpose?
Usability.......: Does the user feel that it is easy and efficient to get things done with the system?
Aesthetics....: Does the user see the system as visually attractive? Does it feel pleasurable in hand?
Identification: Can I identify myself with the product? Do I look good when using it?
Stimulation..: Does the system give me inspiration? Or wow experiences?
Value..........: Is the system important to me? What is its value for me?