Status of MWABP implementation report

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 15:22:48 +0200
To: BPWG Public <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hi,

FYI, we received another implementation feedback for Mobile Web Application Best Practices from Uxebu:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-comments/2010JulSep/0007.html

I have completed the main implementation report based as a consequence:
  http://www.w3.org/2010/07/mwabp-implementation-report

This helped tick 3 more best practices:
  12. Aggregate Static Images into a Single Composite Resource (Sprites)
  15. Cache AJAX Data
  27. Use Meta Viewport Element To Identify Desired Screen Size

3 best practices remain with less than 2 complete and separate implementations:
  14. Cache Resources By Fingerprinting Resource References (2 implementations from the same company)
  22. Use Fragment IDs to Drive Application View (although we have 5 implementations from the same company)
  26. Consider Mobile Specific Technologies for Initiating Web Applications (3 partial implementations)

Thanks,
Francois.