Re: [Agenda] BPWG Call 2010-10-19 and Psalm 47

Folks, one additional item to discuss on today's call. Francois has kindly updated the CT Guidelines for publication as a WG Note, as discussed. The changes are extremely minor and concern only the Status section. If there are no objections I'd like to request publication on this call, otherwise we will need another call just to do that, and that would not be a good use of anyone's time.

thanks

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guidelines/NOTE-ct-guidelines-20101026/