Re: [Agenda] BPWG 2010-09-28

Eduardo

I agree with your sentiment here and wish that it was all otherwise.

I think that the existence of a WG note does, though, provide some force and is referenceable by those that wish to reference it. As you say, it would be nice to hear from group members how they wish to take advantage of the existence of this document.

Jo