BPWG - Next Call - 30th March, same time, same channel

Further to my note from Tuesday ... unfortunately we lack a chair for
the 16th March ... so that meeting will not take place.

As mentioned below, the meeting of the 23rd is cancelled in honour of
TPAC. So the next call will be on the 30th March, and also as mentioned
below US and Europe will both have their clocks on Summer Time by then,
the call time will be 1330 GMT, meaning same time as usual in those
places - 0930 US Eastern, 1430 UK/Ireland, 1530 CET etc.

Jo