Re: Mobile Web Application Best Practices is a W3C Recommendation

Hey folks - Fantastic news, I think!

However: looks like only Vodafone and MobileAware stumped up for a
testimonial.  It's not too late to give Marie-Claire a testimonial.
Specifically, I am talking to you: Google, T-Online, and RIT A.C. Reps. :)

Thanks!
Dan