Final Version of Addendum

From: Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich <k.scheppe@telekom.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:16:39 +0200
To: "Public MWBP" <public-bpwg@w3.org>
 <<Addendum_to_Mobile_Web_Best_Practices.zip>> Hello all,

I am including the final version of the Addendum.
The only changes made were the resolving of a weird indentation problem.
The effects I had noticed on the last call, such as fully capitalized
elements and oddly formatted acronyms, were only apparent on my laptop.

The ZIP file includes an image that needs to be placed next to the
document itself.

Francois, would you please upload these files?

And thanks to all for their participation.

Thanks
-- Kai