Transformation Deployment Conformance in CT Guidelines 1t

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:05:53 +0200
To: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hi,

While preparing the update of the ICS doc, I stambled upon section 3.4
Transformation Deployment Conformance:

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/Guidelines/090921#sec-transformation-deployment-conformance

There is:
- "A Transformation Deployment that wishes to claim conformance must
make available"
- and "Conformance statements MUST be sent to"

The part of the sentence that is important is the "must". The first one
is not the normative MUST, while the second is. I think both should be
normative, and that the first sentence in the paragraph should therefore
be completed with "if it follows [...] and the following two normative
statements".

Francois.