RE: ISSUE-296: "feature phone vs. smartphone, which handsets will make large web traffic ?"

From: Jeff Sonstein <jxsast@rit.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:55:52 -0400
To: 전종홍 <hollobit@etri.re.kr>
Cc: public-bpwg@w3.org
Jonathan:

you can find some notes on the discussion we had today
about the interesting issue(s) you raised on this mailing list
posted at:

   http://www.w3.org/2009/09/15-bpwg-minutes.html#item07

while I agree that
we have 3 months to finish this document
before our charter runs out
and so we need to finish things up
nonetheless
I am also in favor of
re-thinking "the target device level"
and indeed our explicit definition of "target device"
if/when this group is rechartered
to work on the next-generation Best Practices document(s)
for the "mobile device" arena

jeffs

--
Heard in podcast: