Re: Reaching a final version of Addendum to BPWG

Kai, everyone,

I read through this carefully on the way to the conference I'm at today
(ironically about 10 km from Kai's office). I have found a very small
number of utterly trivial typos. I'll correct these when I next get a
chance (end of the week I guess). Given the nature of the changes I plan
to do this without changing the location of the document - unless you
want me to create a new version but that seems a little excessive for
changes like capitalising a letter, adding a space after a comma and so
on ;-)

Cheers

Phil.

--