Re: ACTION-924: canvas and SVG draft text / comments

From: <gina@alierra.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 17:15:03 +0300
To: <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hello,

I would like to say a few words in behalf of SVG.

The main advantage of SVG is that its files are compact and provide
high-quality graphics on the Internet, on resource-limited devices, such as
mobile phone, and in print. Moreover, SVG is ideal for interactive graphics
as it supports scripting and animation. Also I need to mention, that it is
royalty-free open standard developed under the W3C process. But I suppose
that is not news.

Anyway, I prefer SVG to Canvas. What is your preference?

Best Regards,

Gina Travis                    Alierra Design Company

gina@alierra.com          http://www.alierra.com <http://www.alierra.com/>