Re: Mobile Web Application BP and CT Guidelines published as last call.

Eduardo Casais wrote:
> Is here a mechanism, such as a mailing list (or two) for
> other interested parties to comment these documents,
> or are they closed to public comments?

My apologies, I should have announced the publications a bit more
properly to the group: both documents have been published as Last Call
working draft, which means that they are open to public review and that
we do invite the public at large to review and send feedback.

Comments should be sent by 6 November 2009.