ISSUE-300 A rose by any other name

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 08:37:54 +0100
To: Public BPWG <public-bpwg@w3.org>
(Continuing our Shakespearian theme)

As reported by Francois yesterday [1], Philipp Hoschka has requested
that we reconsider the name of the Addendum to BP1 also known as BP1.5
also known as mobileOK Pro etc.

Philipp thinks that it sounds too much like we are adding normatively to
BP1 whereas we are not.

On yesterday's call the gentleman from Suffolk suggested "Supplement"
Eduardo suggested Clarification.

I'm tempted to go for "Extended Evaluations for Mobile Web Best
Practices". Any takers? Any other suggestions?

Jo

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/10/06-bpwg-minutes.html#item04