Re: Content Transformation Landscape note published.

From: <gina@alierra.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 18:55:16 +0200
To: <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hello Francois,

As I understand, the Content Transformation Landscape has more theoretical
value, rather than practical one. It is devoted to the latest research
results and description of different approaches to Mobile Web, although, I
have not found any actual opinions describing the ways to improve the Mobile
Web society. I think that we can devote one of our meetings to this topic.

Best Regards,

Gina Travis                       Alierra Design Company

gina@alierra.com              http://www.alierra.com
<http://www.alierra.com/>