Re: The Web has flexible presentation Re: (Nielsen article)

Tom Hume wrote:
> I spent this period working as a developer in the web industry and had
> a different experience to yourself. Apologies in advance if you find
> this insulting.

I can live with the idea that someone has argued (also with customers)
that pixel-perfect layout are not necessarily a good idea for web sites.
I had a problem with Chaals referring to 14 years of established
web-design practices as "nonsense". One may be manufacturing electric
cars, but this does not entitle them to refer to the statement "cars are