RE: MWABP: Revised text for Device Capability Detection.

Thank you Edward, Rotan. Nothing more to add except that the implementations of
DCCI were Firefox based (Nokia- MicroB on Maemo platform). Applications access
properties through DCCI JS extensions. Implementations + appl demonstrated LBS
based mashups (both FT and Nokia).

br,

Sailesh

Interface/2008-08-13/ir/tests/test_index.html