[Fwd: Re: HTTPS and Transcoding]

FYI,  Rigo Wenning's answer to my query on whether HTTPS can be
legitimately broken by proxies.

Among other things, I suspect that Rigo's point does not consider the
fact that, in order to read the no-transform, proxies must break HTTPS,
which is exactly what they may not be allowed to do, but this I will
keep for another thread.

Luca

PS: I am not sure what inspires some much confidence and trust in Telcos :)