Re: ACTION-893: Start putting together a set of guidelines that could help address the security issues triggered by links rewriting.

Sorry, have I explained myself poorly again?

I just gave you an example of a case where degrading HTTPS would be OK
from the content providers POV. I can *guarantee* you it exists - I
was that content provider. If there's one, there's probably others.
And I'm not saying this means it's OK to routinely degrade security...

--
Future Platforms Ltd
e: Tom.Hume@futureplatforms.com