Re: mobile OK tests: HTTPS considerations (ACTION-841)

OK, after a little deliberation it seems that the clearest and neatest
answer is to create a new section to discuss HTTPS.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-mobileOK-basic10-tests-20080610/

So the proposal is

a) remove from 2.4.3 HTTP Response

http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-mobileOK-basic10-tests-20080610/#http_response

Note:
To allow for self-signature of certificates during testing the signatory
of a certificate should not be checked.

and

If the response is an HTTPS response:
     If the certificate is invalid, FAIL
     If the certificate has expired, warn

b) Insert new section (before 2.4.2 HTTP Request)

HTTPS

Note:

Arbitrary root certificates (including self-signed certificates) should
be regarded as trusted.

When resolving a URI, if the URI has the scheme https:

	If the certificate presented does not match the
requested URI, FAIL.

	If the certificate has expired or is not yet valid, warn.

	If certificate validation otherwise fails, FAIL.

Jo