Re: Editorial comments on "Shared Web Experiences: Barriers Common to Mobile Device Users and People with Disabilities"

Hi

Sorry to continue what I think is a very small point, but I am not clear
what "tab navigation" means other than using the tab key to navigate.
Since a lot of mobile devices don't have a tab key that doesn't really
work. Perhaps the following works:

mobile devices may not have a pointing device so the user may have to
navigate elements serially in document order.

Jo