From: public-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-bpwg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Phil Archer
Sent: 18 November 2008 18:34
To: Public POWDER; Public MWBP
Subject: Sprinkling POWDER on metaTXT

Hi,

Through Jo, I was put in touch recently with Mícheál Ó Foghlú of the
Waterford Institute of Technology who is one of the people involved with
work associated with metaTXT. This is all about helping mobile search
engines differentiate between mobile-friendly and desktop-friendly
content. I've spent a fraction of the time I should have quickly making
a few notes on the differences between metaTXT and POWDER which those
interested can see at http://www.philarcher.org/metaTXT/. This doc
includes an example of the contents of a metaTXT file expressed in POWDER.

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer