Re: New Draft MobileOK Scheme 1.0 2008-11-13

 > Why not keeping the previous value (http://validator.w3.org/mobile/),
and explain that supportedBy value could be any checker interface
available, like the ones mentioned before (CTIC and .mobi ones)

Because having specifically called out the W3C interface in the earlier
section it seems fair to mention another checker elsewhere, especially
since I'm an editor of the document and would like my company's products
recognised too. Recall that the W3C Web interface is not endorsed by the
BPWG (it's just the checker library that is).

It would be reasonable to add the note you mention for clarification,
anyhow.

Jo