RE: A few more evaluation procedures for addendum to BP (ACTION-872)

Well, that was in part what I was asking yesterday.

As Dom set it up, the evaluation are limited to whatever is suitable.  I
think that is fine, but gives the complete set of evaluations a somewhat
irregular feel.

Overall I think that is acceptable, because a regular feel would be more
appropriate for a rigid test structure.

-- Kai