Re: ACTION-767: Confirm the EXACT wording of the proposed change to the user agent header on list

+1 (like in crazy in love) for the "starts exactly as follows (and may
be extended in accordance with [HTTP] [Section 14.43, User Agent
Header]", especially if we're to be consistent with the Accept and
Accept-Charset headers and would have to change the wording to an
in-the-spirit-of-HTTP one for these two headers as well.

Matching strings exactly and matching beginning of strings is easy.
Having to apply BNF grammar parsing is less trivial. I can see that a
mobileOK checker implementation might use some HTTP library to send
requests that doesn't quite allow to control the headers to match these
strings entirely. I don't think that's really going to ever happen in
practice though.

Again, I'm not willing to block/postpone anything. It's a +1 to the text
that follows the Occam's Razor principle IMO. But it's not a -1 to the
alternative text. If no one else has any strong view one way or the
other, I leave the final decision in the hands of the editor with pleasure.

Francois.