RE: ISSUE-231: MINIMIZE should take into account whitespace in CSS [mobileOK Basic tests]

> for reasons lost in time

Sadly I remember this [at times "animated"] conversation in some detail
but am in favour of extending MINIMIZE to the CSS anyway.

I suppose before we do that I would need to ask how we compute the
redundancy of CSS that has, for example, an "@media screen" at-rule,
100k bytes of CSS and no "@media handheld" rule?

I know it is not white space, but it certainly falls within the purview
of MINIMIZE.

Jo

On
> Behalf Of Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker
> Sent: 17 January 2008 22:08
> To: public-bpwg@w3.org
> Subject: ISSUE-231: MINIMIZE should take into account whitespace in
CSS