Re: New Draft of MWABP uploaded (15th Dec)

Thanks Adam,

Looks good!

Note there are a number of broken fragments references within the page,
which you can visualize using the Link Checker:
  http://validator.w3.org/checklink
They will need to be fixed before the document is published.

Regarding the SVG section, I do not think we should recommend a best
practice that says:
  "Use SVG Tiny 1.1 Compatible Content"

It looks more like an attempt to define an Advanced Delivery Context
(ADC), which we decided not to do, than as something we can recommend as
a long-term best practice.

Francois.