Re: MWABP - a few comments (mostly editorial)

Hi Adam,

Some comments/suggestions are below:

Abstract:
- Would it be useful to also explicitly highlight that "readers are
not expected to be familiar with MWBP 1"?

Section 1.2:
- I am not sure if this section is very useful. It looks like this
section is not very different from the Table of Contents or are you
planning to add more explanation/definition to this section?

Section 1.4 & some other sections...
- You refer to BP1 in a lot of places but they are not linked to BP1.
I think it would be good to add links to BP1. It would also be good
to add a short parag. to BP1 to refer to this document (of-course
it's better to do this one BP2 is stable).

3. Best Practice Statements
- It would be good to present/explain the principles earlier on in
the document to show the overall structure of this document. All BPs
are categorised based on these principles (e.g., personalization) so
it might be useful to explain them earlier on to set the context.

3.1
- In MWBP, for each BP there is a section that says "What to test"
which is quite useful for differentiating the BPs that can be
automatically tested from the ones that cannot be. I wonder if it
will be useful to add "What to test" for each BP here.

3.1.1.2
This section suggests that using Cookies is a good idea. However, BP1
suggests not to rely on Cookies. Would it be useful to say something
about that here?

3.2
The second paragraph here talks about HTTPS and its drawbacks on
mobile devices. Is there any reason why not include this as a
separate BP (a BP that mainly focuses on HTTPs)?

3.4.5
This gives a specific example. I think it would be better to remove
that specific reference as it's better to have a BP which is vendor-
neutral.

Regards,
Yeliz.