Re: BPWG web pages redesign

From: Tom Worthington <Tom.Worthington@tomw.net.au>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:19:37 +1000
To: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>,MWI BPWG Public <public-bpwg@w3.org>

At 02:17 AM 21/08/2008, Francois Daoust wrote:
>... redesigned the Mobile Web Initiative site to follow most of our
>Mobile Web Best Practices. ...
>http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/ ...

Good to see someone practicing what they preech. Looks good and did
okay in an automated accessibility test <http://www.tawdis.net/taw3/>.

But I would prefer it if the Site Navigation was at the top of the
page, rather than the bottom when rendered on a small screen.

Tom Worthington FACS HLM tom.worthington@tomw.net.au Ph: 0419 496150
Director, Tomw Communications Pty Ltd            ABN: 17 088 714 309
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617                      http://www.tomw.net.au/
Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Australian National University