ACTION-743: Looking for a Checker Task Force leader for the last couple of weeks

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:16:43 +0200
To: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG <public-bpwg@w3.org>

Dom will be mostly away during May, and unfortunately won't have time to
take on the Checker's task force.

I might do that, but then it doesn't make a lot of sense since I don't
have as detailed a view of the checker's code and history as regular
participants in the task force have. The amount of work needed is fairly
limited. We're mostly done :)

I won't be there tomorrow but if no one else volunteers, you may
nominate me as as a last resort.

Fran├žois.