Re: mobileOK basic issues

From: Jeff Sonstein <jeffs@it.rit.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 07:13:09 -0400
To: public-bpwg@w3.org

On Apr 17, 2008, at 5:37 AM, Miguel wrote:

> >>ISSUE-240:
> >>        The test that requires a page to be valid to its declared
> DTD [...]
> If we remove the requiment of validity against declared DTD

nooooooooo

> we should also remove the other validity checks (XHTML Basic 1.1 and
> MP 1.2)

argh
no again
please please please

IMHO
validity checks against declared DTD/Schema
*must* be a part of any serious "WhateverOK" test

jeffs

--
"Not everything that counts can be counted,
   and not everything that can be counted counts.."

Prof. Jeff Sonstein

http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/
http://ariadne.iz.net/~jeffs/
http://chw.ariadne.mobi/