Re: BP2 Comments.

Would the following WCAG 2.0 success criteria be useful for BP 2?

Re-authenticating:
2.2.5 When an authenticated session expires, the user can continue
the activity without loss of data after re-authenticating.
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-WCAG20-20071211/#time-limits-server-
timeout>
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20-20071211/time-
limits-server-timeout.html>

Error Prevention (Legal, Financial, Data):
3.3.4 For Web pages that cause legal commitments or financial
transactions for the user to occur, that modify or delete user-
controllable data in data storage systems, or that submit user test
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-WCAG20-20071211/#minimize-error-
reversible>
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20-20071211/minimize-
error-reversible.html>

Error Prevention (All):
3.3.6 For Web pages that require the user to submit information, at
least one of the following is true...
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-WCAG20-20071211/#minimize-error-
reversible-all>
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20-20071211/minimize-